Our mission: improve the outcome of drug therapy by helping patients take their medications correctly, as prescribed, at all times.
“Drugs don’t work in patients who don’t take them.”
Dr. C. Everett Koop, former U.S. Surgeon General
What Is MedSked Tab System?
The MedSked Tab System is a label sleeve that slips over the medication bottle and can be slid down to expose the original medication label on the bottle. It is a visual medication schedule with printed days of the week columns and daily "Take Dose" reminder tabs that prompt patients to take their medication for a specific day and are removed and discarded once medication has been taken. Once the "Take Dose" tabs are removed, MedSked remains an constant "at a glance" visual confirmation that the medication has been taken.
Who Uses It?
Pharmaceutical Companies. Clinical Research Organizations. Chain/Retail Pharmacies. Accountable Care Organizations and Physician Groups. All can provide MedSked to avoid the risk of over or under-dosing, and help patients to better self-manage their medication schedule away from the supervised environment. Learn more.
Unique Advantages of MedSked
- The world’s only calendarized unit-of-use adherence solution for traditional medication bottles.
- High patient acceptance, because the MedSked process is simple, intuitive, non-invasive, and non-burdensome.
- Fully customizable and cost-effective; minimal financial exposure to implement.
- Supports and integrates with other types of adherence programs (IVR Interactive voice recordings; email; SMS; web portals; data analytics; behavior change and gaming programs; etc.).
- Aligns with today’s “patient centered” healthcare focus: lower costs; improved outcomes and quality of life; and greater demand for provider accountability.