Our mission: improve the outcome of drug therapy by helping patients take their medications correctly, as prescribed, at all times.
“Drugs don’t work in patients who don’t take them.”
Dr. C. Everett Koop, former U.S. Surgeon General
What Is MedSked?
MedSked is a unique patient intervention solution that improves medication adherence at the point of use. MedSked provides an adjustable, self-adhering sleeve that is placed on the prescription bottle. Each sleeve has customized tabs designed to help patients—at a glance—remember to take the correct dosage and track their medication use at all times. (And, by sliding the sleeve down the bottle, patients can always see and read the original prescription label.)
Who Uses It?
Pharmaceutical companies. Clinical research organizations. Chain/retail pharmacies. Accountable Care Organizations and physician groups. They all can apply custom-produced MedSkeds to improve patient adherence and health outcomes. Learn more.
Unique Advantages of MedSked
- The world’s first calendarized unit-of-use adherence solution for traditional bottles.
- High patient acceptance, because the MedSked process is simple, intuitive, non-invasive, and non-burdensome.
- Fully customizable and cost-effective; minimal financial exposure to implement.
- Supports and integrates with other types of adherence programs (IVR Interactive voice recordings; email; SMS; web portals; data analytics; behavior change and gaming programs; etc.).
- Aligns with today’s “patient centered” healthcare focus: lower costs; improved outcomes and quality of life; and greater demand for provider accountability.