Our mission: improve the outcome of drug therapy by helping patients take their medications correctly, as prescribed, at all times.
“Drugs don’t work in patients who don’t take them.”
Dr. C. Everett Koop, former U.S. Surgeon General
What Is MedSked Tab System?
The MedSked Tab System is a label sleeve that slips over the medication bottle and can be slid down to expose the original prescription label on the bottle. It is a visual medication schedule with printed days of the week columns and daily "Take Dose" reminder tabs that alert patients to take their medication for a specific day and are removed and discarded (or adhered to a paper calendar) once medication has been taken. Once the "Take Dose" tabs are removed, MedSked remains an "at-a-glance" confirmation that the medication has been taken.
Who Uses It?
Pharmaceutical companies. Clinical research organizations. Chain/retail pharmacies. Accountable Care Organizations and physician groups. They all can apply custom-produced MedSkeds to improve patient adherence and health outcomes. Learn more.
Unique Advantages of MedSked
- The world’s first calendarized unit-of-use adherence solution for traditional medication bottles.
- High patient acceptance, because the MedSked process is simple, intuitive, non-invasive, and non-burdensome.
- Fully customizable and cost-effective; minimal financial exposure to implement.
- Supports and integrates with other types of adherence programs (IVR Interactive voice recordings; email; SMS; web portals; data analytics; behavior change and gaming programs; etc.).
- Aligns with today’s “patient centered” healthcare focus: lower costs; improved outcomes and quality of life; and greater demand for provider accountability.